Many property owners have concerns about their property while away and unfortunately have no one to inspect or manage their property.
In many cases a local property manager will be employed if the property is in a rental management program, unfortunately this is not always the best person to carry out this service.
The aim of our service is to inspect your property on a monthly or weekly basis and after any local storm, hurricane or should you simply request it.
As a General Contractor, I will obtain and review any contracts pertaining to your property. Once you select a service to be performed I will be on the property while the contract is being carried out to monitor the process in your absence.
The standard inspection involves:
1. Visually inspecting the roof for damage.
2. Walking around the property inspecting windows and doors for signs of break in.
3. Inspect landscaping for correct maintenance
4. Inspect pool and spa for correct maintenance.
5. Ensure mail is not accumulating in street mail box and on the door step
6. Walking through property checking security.
7. Flush toilets and run water in all appliances to ensure bugs don’t get in.
8. Check for insects and notify your pest control company if problems are identified.
9. Review any maintenance carried out by property managers.
10. Sign and date inspection record sheet in home.
11. Record water, electric and gas meter readings
12. Take photographs where required.
13. Provide written report with photographs via email.
14. Arrange with a local contractor of your choice to provide quotations for any repairs required
15. Act as your representatives for emergency services access.
List of Services:
• Interior Plumbing Check
• General Interior Inspections
• General Exterior Inspections
• Yard and Lawn Inspection
• Exterior Plumbing and Sprinkler System Checks
• Pool and Spa Monitoring
• Air Conditioning and Heating System Check
• Contractor Maintenance and Repair Service Coordination and Monitoring
• Automobile Start up Service
• Shutdown Services
• Welcome Home Service
• Storm and Severe Weather Follow-up Inspections
• Photographic Reporting
• Turn off the water